AMERICAN SECURITY COUNCIL FOUNDATION
Promoting “Peace through Strength”
NATIONAL SECURITY, ECONOMIC STABILITY AND HIGH MORAL VALUES have always been at our core.
From its inception in 1958, the American Security Council Foundation (ASCF) has championed the protection and sanctity of the United States of America.
- ASCF initiated and led the bi-partisan, “Coalition for Peace through Strength,” of which President Reagan was an active member. He adopted this winning policy, which, along with the Coalition’s influence on Congress, helped end the cold war and the demise of the Soviet Union. See more on our history here.
- The ASCF and the Coalition for Peace through Strength went on to advocate successfully for energy independence with the support of Congress. See more on our history here.
- In 2012, ASCF conceived and nurtured the Step-Up America Program (SUAP), which educates young Americans on our history and values. In January 2020, SUAP became its own non-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation. www.stepupamericaprogram.org
American Security Council Foundation’s 2021 Focus:
DEFEATING TERRORISM AND WINNING THE CYBER-SPACE RACE
- Educate and engage Americans on China, Culture War, and Cyber-Space Security.
- Promote the 2021 Focus through position papers, social media, podcasts, and seminars
- Build a Social Media following with a weekly schedule: follow us on Twitter @ASCFUS for these updates.
- Highlight the benefits of American Institutions, freedoms, and economic prosperity through SPOTLIGHT ON AMERICA.
- Re-establish a Congressional Advisory Board to educate and engage Americans on legislation that promotes “Peace through Strength”
- Renew the “Coalition of Peace through Strength” to include former Congressional Advisory Members, businesses, foundations, charities and individuals
- Our desired outcome of our 2021 Vision is for America and democracies to win and for terrorism to lose.